Event March 2
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (Feb. 17, 2017) — Eight Louisville-area bartenders have been selected to compete in the 14th annual Four Roses Bourbon Rose Julep Contest at Tim Faulkner Gallery at 5 p.m. on March 2.
Finalists have been selected from a group of more than 20 applicants to compete for the top honors of Judges’ Choice and People’s Choice. The creative mixologists have handcrafted mint julep recipes all their own, using Four Roses Bourbon and an array of unique ingredients. A panel of beverage industry experts will taste and score the juleps based on aroma, creativity, taste and presentation.
Bourbon lovers can sample all eight Rose Julep recipes and cast their votes for the “People’s Choice” category.
- Alex Paulin, Ciao Bistro & Bar
- Cillian Brown, Proof on Main
- Colleen Clarke, Martini Italian Bistro
- Damien Cooke, Red Hog Artisan Meat
- David Spellman, Commonwealth Tap
- Keri Smith, Doc Crow’s Southern Smokehouse & Raw Bar
- Mark Corley, The Silver Dollar
- Mike Kerbel & Chase Myers, HopCat