The three-day program was taught by experts from banking, tax, legal, customs compliance, market intelligence, freight forwarding, customs brokerage and government, to provide a foundation for effective and efficient international trade operations management for participants.
The certification is accredited and nationally recognized by National Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarder’s Association of America. Participants who scored a 70 percent or higher are now certified as “International Commerce Specialists.”
- Ashley Langham, Autozone
- Allison Lee , Murray State University
- Sheri McLevain, Champion Petfoods USA
- Mark Powell, Murray State University
- William Skiles, Murray State
- Kevin Borne, Euler Hermes
- Katie Campie, General Cable Corporation
- Anthony Economos, Murray State University
- Corey Hickman, Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
- Naomi Kitch, Sazerac
- Jacob Kittel, Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products
- Kristi Reynek, Affordable Language Services
- Kevin Rodriguez, Festo Corporation
- Tom Rose, CPMC
- Nathan Scott, AK Steel
- Samantha Wagner, Festo Corporation
- Corey Weiss, Richards Industry
news from across Kentucky
New federal law to affect the 2018 boating season
The state is alerting boaters of a recent change in federal law regarding the registration and renewal process.