LOUISVILLE, Ky. (June 12, 2018) — OTT Communications has been recognized for its excellence in creative services by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA). The OTT team received five awards of distinction from the 24th annual Communicator Awards competition, which receives more than 6,000 entries annually from across the U.S. and around the world.
This year, OTT brought home the following Communicator Awards:
• Silver Award of Distinction – Video-In-Store: Circle K – Polar Pop Cup
• Silver Award of Distinction – Video-In-Store: Circle K – Made To Go
• Silver Award of Distinction – Videography: Circle K – Premium Coffee
• Silver Award of Distinction – Film/Video: Employee Communications – Neopost USA
• Silver Award of Distinction – Film/Video: Editing – Neopost USA
The Communicator Awards, widely recognized as one of the largest awards of its kind in the world, is an annual competition honoring the best digital, mobile, audio, video and social content the industry has to offer.
OTT Communications’ Principal/Chief Strategic Officer Chris Ott says he is proud of his team and the work they have done for OTT’s clients.
“As my father always said, ‘advertising that wins awards but fails to drive business is simply art,’” Ott said. “I am proud to note that our work is not only recognized by our peers, but also by our clients for the contribution to their businesses.”
The Communicator Awards are judged and overseen by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, a 600-plus member organization of leading professionals from various disciplines of the visual arts dedicated to embracing progress and the evolving nature of traditional and interactive media.