LOUISVILLE, Ky.– The American Advertising Federation – Louisville (AAF – Louisville), the area’s oldest membership organization for marketing, advertising, and communications professionals, has announced the executive committee for the 2018-19 board of directors.
The AAF – Louisville Board of Directors elected Chris Nation, vice president at RunSwitch PR, as president for the 2018–19 club year. As president, Nation will oversee the executive committee and serve to advance the organization’s mission of growing Greater Louisville’s network of marketing professionals while supporting advocacy efforts to protect and promote the well-being of the communications industry.
“It is an honor to serve as president and continue the 100+ years of serving as the unifying voice for advertising in the Louisville area,” said Nation. “Our organization is comprised of talented professionals that produce award-winning work and help drive the economic engine of our region.”
Members of the committee are volunteers who represent more than 500 members of Louisville’s $1 billion advertising, marketing and communications industry. AAF – Louisville has been awarded the Division 1 Club of the Year in the American Advertising Federation’s National Club Achievement Competition twelve times, making it the most recognized in the history of the club’s achievement competition.
In addition to Nation, officers of the AAF-Louisville Executive Committee include First Vice President Kelley Kerger of Brown-Forman, Treasurer Gary Gerdemann of RunSwitch PR, Chairman of the Board Karen Weaver of Athens Paper, and Immediate Past Chair Meredith Wilkins of Red7e.
Members of the Executive Committee include:
- VP of Membership: Kristin Brady, GE, Appliances
- VP of Communications: Eric Gurevich, Fund for the Arts
- VP of Government and Industry Relations: Jonathon Bartley, Vidionix
- VP of American Advertising Awards (ADDY’s): Blair Klayko, Kindred Healthcare
- VP of Public Service: Kat Gentner, Katalyst Creative
- VP of Education: Elizabeth Kitterman, Power
- VP of Diversity and Inclusion: Jenna Morales, Fieldtrip
- VP of Programs: TJ White, USAToday Network
- President of Ad2 Louisville: Lauren Burdette, Bandy Carroll Hellige