LEXINGTON, Ky. — Mayfield Mayor Teresa Rochetti-Cantrell has been elected president of the Kentucky League of Cities (KLC) by its membership with Jeffersontown Mayor Bill Dieruf as first vice president and London Mayor Troy Rudder as second vice president.
The officers were sworn in on Wednesday, September 19, during the Kentucky League of Cities Conference & Expo President’s Banquet in Louisville.
“KLC is fortunate to have an engaged and diverse Board representing cities of all sizes across the commonwealth,” said Jonathan Steiner, KLC executive director/CEO.
KLC is an association with more than 370 municipal members. The League provides a number of services for cities including advocacy, training, legal, community development and other services, as well as successful insurance and finance programs.
2018 – 2019 Kentucky League of Cities Executive Board
- President — Mayor Teresa Rochetti-Cantrell, Mayfield
- First Vice President — Mayor Bill Dieruf, Jeffersontown
- Second Vice President — Mayor Troy Rudder, London
- KLC Executive Director/CEO — Mr. Jonathan Steiner
- Immediate Past President — Mayor Jim Barnes, Richmond