LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The Leadership Louisville Center has confirmed the speaker line-up for the “2019 Best of Leadership Summit” on March 6.
Presented by sponsor PNC Bank, the annual day of learning at The Kentucky Center will open with morning keynote speaker Dr. Ken Blanchard. Known for his lifetime of groundbreaking research and thought leadership, Dr. Blanchard is a best-selling author and business consultant who has significantly influenced the management and leadership of people around the world. Additional speakers include:
- Closing keynote speaker: Kristen Hadeed, CEO, author and member of Simon Sinek’s global ‘Start with Why’ team. Hadeed is a millennial leader who has learned how to create a work environment that brings out the best in people of all ages.
- Afternoon keynote speaker: Former Ambassador to the United Kingdom and Sweden, Matthew Barzun, who also played key roles in both of President Obama’s election campaigns, led strategy for CNET, and is now Publisher of Louisville Magazine.
BREAKOUT SESSION SPEAKERS:
- Kirsten Hawley, SVP & Chief Human Resources Officer, Brown-Forman Corporation
- Shawn Herbig, Founder of IQS Research and author of “Frequency Matters”
- Keturah Jenkins, Global Learning Analytics Leader, General Electric
- Victoria Macrae-Samuels, Senior Director of Global Quality, Beam Suntory
- Daro Mott, VP Process Improvement & Execution, Farm Credit Mid-America
- Sabeen Nasim, Community & Employee Relations Supervisor, UPS
- Sadiqa Reynolds, President & CEO, Louisville Urban League
- Karl Schmitt, President & CEO, Louisville Sports Commission
- Lisa Zangari, Director of Learning, Leadership Louisville Center
The 2019 Best of Leadership Summit will be hosted at The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts, 501 W. Main St., Louisville, KY, and will be attended by hundreds of regional business and community leaders. See video highlights from 2018 Best of Leadership Summit. A celebratory cocktail reception for the Center’s 40th anniversary will close the event.
Registration is now open at www.leadershiplouisville.org. Individual tickets are $450, but discounted group rates are available. Sponsorships and special group rates are available by contacting Jennifer Stevens or (502) 561-5231. Attendees at the Leadership Summit will represent the top leadership from Louisville and surrounding region, ranging from high-potential emerging leaders to C-suite executives, with over 65% working at a director level or above.
Special thanks to our event sponsors:
Presenting Sponsor: PNC Bank; Speaker Sponsor: Humana; Gold Sponsors: EY and Farm Credit Mid-America.
Silver Sponsors: Business First; Insider Louisville; The Lane Report; Louisville Magazine; Louisville Public Media; MPI Printing; Texas Roadhouse; and Ventas.
Bronze Sponsors: Archdiocese of Louisville; Facilities Management Services; GE Appliances, a Haier company;Hardscuffle, Inc.; IQS Research; MCM CPAs & Advisors; and University of Louisville College of Business.