LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The American Cancer Society has announced its roster of executive board members for the state of Kentucky.
The executive board, made up of volunteer members from across Kentucky serving two-year terms, helps further the mission of the American Cancer Society, which is to save lives, celebrate lives and lead the fight for a world without cancer.
“We are so fortunate to have such a dynamic group of dedicated leaders, each bringing a unique perspective and distinct talent to this role,” said Erica Kellem Beasley, executive director of the American Cancer Society for Kentucky. “All of our executive board members have been affected by cancer in various ways, which fuels their passion for the cause. I’m grateful to have them join me in the fight to one day eliminate cancer from this world.”
New members of the board, who have joined the organization in 2019, include:
- Lynn Burks, plant operations administrator at Beam Suntory, Frankfort
- Rolandas Byrd, vice president, commercial relationship manager and community enrichment officer at Paducah Bank, Louisville
- Gathan Borden, vice president of marketing at VisitLEX, Lexington
- Dan Goulson, senior vice president and chief medial officer at CHI Saint Joseph Health, Lexington
- Roosevelt “Joe” Stennis, legal advisor and litigator at Wyatt, Tarrant and Combs, LLP, Louisville
- Christopher J. Kramer, CPA, partner at BKD, Louisville
They join 2018 board members:
- William Boykin, board chair; urologist at King’s Daughters, Ashland
- Fata Dzeko, director of operations at Lacuna Health, Louisville
- Jon’a Joiner, corporate communications strategist at YUM! Brands, Louisville
- Tarik Nally, creative principal at Kale & Flax, Louisville
- Travis Jaggers, vice president, investment at Raymond James, Louisville