These individuals have been selected by a review panel of community leaders as finalists among nearly 70 applications submitted by impressive young professionals across the region. The applications with the highest scores in each category are recognized as finalists. The highest scored application in each category will be honored as the category winner.
The NGLAs salute and applaud young professionals under the age of 40 for significant professional accomplishments, demonstrated leadership, and community impact. For over 10 years, the NGLAs have been celebrating talented young leaders and the continued impact that former NGLA recipients are making throughout the region. Finalists represent young professionals in six categories based on primary job responsibilities across several industries.
The 2020 NGLA finalists are:
Arts, Entertainment & Hospitality
• Kimberly Best, The Carnegie
• Emily Carabello, Carabello Coffee Company
• Christian Gill, Boomtown Biscuits and Whiskey
• Justin Otto, North American Properties
• Zach Ashley, Beechwood Independent Schools
• Antwone Cameron, Thomas More University
• Kevin Reynolds, Thomas More University
Medical & Healthcare Services
• Jessica Cleek, St. Elizabeth Physicians
• Jamie Hilfer, CTI Clinical Trials & Consulting Services
• Tyler Hudson, Hudson Eye Center
• Marc Gloyeske, Viox & Viox, Inc.
• Will Healy III, Balluff
• Sarah Grace, MACKEY
• Ryan Redleski, VonLehman CPA & Advisory Firm
Public Relations, Advertising and Marketing
• Mark Collier, Fort Thomas Matters, Living Media
• Katie Evans, Best Way Disposal
• Kendall Herold, Ensemble Health Partners
Public Service and Community Based Organizations
• Ellen Bates, Brighton Center
• Joe Klare, The Catalytic Fund
• Michael Young, Inspiring Service
“This is an amazing group of young professionals and the NGLAs are an excellent opportunity to recognize these young leaders in our region that are making a difference for their organizations, their clients, and their community,” said Ross Emerson, 2019-2020 NKYP chair and manager, CPA with VonLehman CPA & Advisory Firm. “This celebration is a way to honor the hard work and dedication of YPs that help keep our local community thriving.”
All finalists will be celebrated, and category winners will be announced during the 2020 NGLAs on Thursday, July 16, 2020. Stay tuned on details for this year’s virtual celebration format. For information regarding the NGLAs or to inquire about sponsorship opportunities and opportunities to support this celebration and NKYP, contact Amanda Johannemann at [email protected]
The mission of Northern Kentucky Young Professionals , a program at the NKY Chamber, is to encourage young leaders who embrace the principles of meaningful participation, effective citizenship and extraordinary imagination to unite in an effort to enhance the quality of life and economic wellbeing in the Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati communities.
The 2020 NGLAs are presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare. 2019-2020 NKYP sponsors include MCM CPAs & Advisors (Presenting Sponsor); Analytics That Profit, CVG, Gatton College of Business and Economics at University of Kentucky and Wiseway Supply.
The Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce, with 1,600-plus member companies including 175,000 employees, promotes development of strong businesses and a vibrant economy in the Northern Kentucky region. Dan Cahill, CEO of HSD Metrics, is the chair of the board and Brent Cooper is president/CEO.