FORT MITCHELL, Ky. — They are innovators, they are leaders and their efforts inspire their employees and fellow business leaders alike. Now, the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce (NKY Chamber) has recognized their achievements with the 2020 Business Impact Awards, sponsored by Huntington Bank.
The Business Impact Awards — announced via Facebook Live Aug. 10-14 — celebrates companies small, large, new and long-standing, that have positively impacted Northern Kentucky through their innovation, creativity, strong business practices and leadership. Several categories of awards were distributed during the event based on several factors, including: Being an industry leader in their respective markets (Small, Medium and Large Business Awards); engagement with the community while valuing diversity and inclusion (the Community Champions Award); innovation and culture where employees value their jobs (the Cool Place to Work Award), stability and economic contributions to the region (the Heritage Award); growth and sustainability (the Start-Up Award); inspired new thinking in the marketplace (the Innovation Award) and the greatest success in revenue growth over the past 3 years (the Business Growth Award).
The 2020 Business Impact Award winners are:
- Small Business (1-10 employees) Award – Complete Forklift Repair
- Medium Business (11-50 employees) Award – City Wide Maintenance of Cincinnati
- Large Business (50+ employees) Award – HORAN
- Community Champions (For-Profit) – VonLehman CPA & Advisory Firm
- Community Champions (Non-Profit) – Kenton County Public Library
- Heritage Award – R. A Jones
- Start-Up Award – Hometown Concrete, LLC
- Innovation Award – The Great Bridal Chase
- Cool Place to Work – Divisions Maintenance Group
- Growth Award – HR Elements
“Huntington would like to officially say ‘Congratulations’ to all of this year’s Business Impact Award winners,” said Katrina Ward, Senior Vice President, Huntington National Bank, and Chair of the Business Impact Awards. “As a top SBA lender, small businesses are one of the biggest sectors of our business and an essential piece of the Northern Kentucky community. All of these businesses should be applauded for their efforts to make our region a place we are proud to call home.”
The Title Sponsor for the 2020 Business Impact Awards was Huntington Bank. Award Sponsors included Cushman and Wakefield, Global Business Solutions, Inc., Strauss & Troy, Al Neyer, and VonLehman CPA & Advisory Firm. The Reception Sponsor was Perfetti van Melle; Humana was the Event Sponsor.