Detroit Bourbon Fest is an indoor bourbon festival hosted at Boat House on Belle Isle (E Picnic Way, Detroit, MI 48207). This festival will feature 100+ whiskeys, 30+store picks & a high-end bottle section. The majority of the list is bourbon but there will be a few non-bourbon options such as Rye whiskey, Tennessee whiskey, and Japanese whiskey.
There are two sessions with Session One from 4 pm to 7 pm and Session Two from 8 pm to 11 pm.
VIP BOTTLE LIST:
- Barrel Bourbon Single Barrel 14yr
- Black Maple Hill Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Clyde May’s 9 Year Cask Strength Alabama Style Whiskey
- Garrison Brothers Single Barrel
- Hakushu 12 Year Single Malt Whiskey
- Jack Daniels Heritage Barrel
- Knob Creek 2001
- Lock Stock & Barrel Straight Rye Whiskey 13 Year
- Peerless Rye Whiskey – Barrel Proof
- Rebel Yell Single Barrel 10yr
- St. George Single Malt Whiskey
- Yamazaki Single Malt 12yr
- Elijah Craig 18-Year
- Kentucky Owl Confiscated Bourbon
- Angels Envy Cask Strength 2019
- Lock Stock & Barrel Straight Rye Whiskey 18 Year
- Michter’s 10 year Old Single Barrel
- Orphan Barrel Rhetoric 25 Year
- Parker’s Heritage Collection – Heavy Char Rye Whiskey
- Rock Hill Farms Single Barrel
- Weller Barrel Proof – Store Pick Red Wagon
- Colonel E.H. Taylor Barrel Proof
- Whistle Pig The Boss Hog The Samurai Scientist
- Pappy Van Winkle 2019 15 Year Old
- Woodford Reserve Baccarat Edition
All visitors are required to adhere to the State of Michigan Recreation Passport Policy. State Recreation passports are needed on all vehicles to gain entry into the park. If not already purchased through the Secretary of State, the passport is $11.00 (annually) for Michigan registered vehicles and $9.00 (daily) or $31.00 (annually) for non-Michigan vehicles. Commercial vehicles are $16.00 (daily). Recreation Passports may be obtained at the park during regular business hours or at the booth upon entering the park. Please visit our website for more details: www.michigan.gov/recreationpassport.
Click here for more Bourbon Flight news.
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter (coming January 2022).