As the year comes to an end, the list of best bourbons of 2021 continues to pour in. This list comes from Wine Enthusiast, a digital media website.
The list is based on price and overall satisfaction. (Highest price to lowest)
- Angel’s Envy Finished in Japanese Mizunara Oak Casks Bourbon; $350.
- Four Roses 2020 Limited Edition Small Batch Barrel Strength; $150.
- Barrell Private Release A01A Bourbon; $110.
- 18th Street Distillery Spirit Thief Selection Bourbon; $100.
- Old Fitzgerald Bottled-in-Bond Spring 2020 Edition; $90.
- Kuiper Belt Aged 8 Years Straight Kentucky Bourbon; $85.
- Peerless Small Batch Kentucky Straight Bourbon; $70.
- Milam & Greene Single Barrel Straight Bourbon; $55.
- Redwood Empire Pipe Dream Bourbon; $45.
- George Remus Bourbon; $40.
- Navigator Straight Bourbon; $40.
- Blue Note Juke Joint Bourbon; $30.
- Winchester Double Oak Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey Finished With Sherry Cask Staves; $30.
Click here for more Bourbon Flight news.
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter.