FRANKFORT, Ky. — Leadership Kentucky is proud to announce the members of the ELEVATE Kentucky Class of 2022. ELEVATE Kentucky began in 2017 and provides young professionals with an in-depth personal and professional development program that cultivates a better understanding of the challenges facing our Commonwealth.
The class will visit Owensboro, Somerset, Frankfort, Northern Kentucky, and Georgetown during its three sessions. Participants will hear from a variety of Kentucky leaders, learn about issues and opportunities facing our state, and gain insights about personal leadership abilities. Class members will also engage in panel discussions, participate in experiential learning opportunities and receive both regional and statewide perspectives.
ELEVATE Kentucky prides itself on the value it provides to individuals and companies across the commonwealth by increasing skills, knowledge, and perspective, and helping participants develop a new statewide professional network.
This year’s class includes 21 participants from across the state representing a variety of public and private sectors:
- Keifer Adkins— Somerset, KY— Flashback Theater Co.
- Waqas Ahmed— Lexington, KY— Kentucky Horse Racing Commission
- Hailey Anderson— Murray, KY— Murray-Calloway County Chamber of Commerce
- Joy Andrade— Frankfort, KY— Kentucky Department for Public Health
- Jordan Baize— Owensboro, KY—Owensboro Area Shelter, Information & Services
- Ashley Bitters— Louisville, KY— RunSwitch Public Relations
- Zak Bray— London, KY— Prosper Appalachia
- Seth Church— Lexington, KY— Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- Natalie Cooper— Lexington, KY— CHI Saint Joseph Health
- Alexi De La Cruz— Louisville, K — KFC Corporation
- Amanda Dempsey— Ft. Wright, KY— Kenton County Schools
- Chase Denson— Paducah, KY— US Bank
- David Deyer— Louisville, KY, The Perfection Group
- Lexy G. Holland— Lexington, KY— Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP
- Ben Kadric— Bowling Green, KY— Truist Bank
- Hearie Lee II— Richmond, KY— Eastern Kentucky University
- Ryan Mabry— Hopkinsville, KY— Planters Bank
- Justin Magaw— Louisville, KY— Kentucky Science Center
- Harper Michael— Frankfort, KY— Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Ali Pittman— Dunnville, KY— Tarter Farm and Ranch Equipment
- Victoria Watson— Lexington, KY— Edward Jones
Click here for more Kentucky business news.