LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Forty-one emerging leaders have been selected for the Leadership Louisville Center’s Ignite Louisville Class of Fall 2022 which will run from April to October 2022. This is the 27th class of the award-winning program, which has graduated over 1,160 up-and-coming leaders, preparing next-generation talent for expanded roles in their organizations and in the community.
The Ignite Louisvilleexperience grows high potential professionals by developing the key components of leadership, with a core curriculum developed by the Leadership Louisville Center and partners including Norton Healthcare, Brown-Forman Corporation, and the U.S. Army.
The class puts these lessons to work through the Ignite Louisville Challenge, which is an opportunity to be part of one of the Center’s Community Acceleration Teams and work with a local nonprofit to develop and implement solutions for their needs. The teams compete to do the most good for their nonprofit, gaining hands-on experience performing on a diverse team and serving the community. Since the first class graduated in 2005, Ignite Louisville participants have worked on 160 projects for area nonprofits to plan, execute and sustain new strategies for success.
Members of the Class of 2022:
- Sarah Abshear, Abshear PLLC
- Kayla Campbell, DBL Law | Dressman Benzinger LaVelle PSC
- Haley Cawthon, Louisville Business First
- Elizabeth Chandler, J.B. Speed Art Museum
- Zachary Cohen, St. Francis High School
- Isabel Corominas, Brown-Forman Corporation
- Aaron DuVall, BKD CPAs & Advisors, LLP
- Shelby Fill, &well
- Sophia Fischer, Northwestern Mutual
- Stephanie Garvey, Hosparus Health
- Heather Gregory, GE Appliances, a Haier company
- Eric Hall, Farm Credit Mid-America | Rural 1st
- Rochelle Heis, JRA Architects
- Mandy Jackson, High10 Digital
- Carl Lammers, Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Henry Lynch, Vsimple
- Kirstie Matzek, Baptist Health
- Epiphany McGruder, Louisville Metro Government
- Rachel McMahan, Cedar Lake Foundation, Inc.
- Jonathan Meacham, LG&E and KU Energy
- Jennifer Miles, Transit Authority of River City | TARC
- Lena Muldoon, Louisville Metro Government
- Saravanan Murugan, Humana Inc.
- Lauren Cherry Newcomb, Heaven Hill Brands
- Nikki Patterson, P.E.P Rally
- Lisa Purdy, Maryhurst, Inc.
- Hannah English Rahill, Stegner Investment Associates, Inc.
- Prasad Rane, Humana Inc.
- Isaac Schuetz, BLUE Energy Group
- Olivia Sievert, Greater Louisville Inc. | GLI
- Tyler Smith, Messer Construction Co.
- Jake Smith, Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP
- Shelby Somervell, Greater Louisville Inc. | GLI
- Emily Teaford, Humana Inc.
- Megan Tennison, Norton Healthcare
- Leonard Thomas, Jefferson Community and Technical College | JCTC
- Kelsey Thomas, The First Tee of Louisville
- Megan Ueltschy Scheps, Independence Bank
- Stephanie Weidenborner, Humana Inc.
- Courtney Weisshaupt, The Healing Place
- LaToya Whitlock, decodeproject
Click here for more Kentucky business news.