FRANKFORT, Ky. — The Kentucky Small Business Development Center has announced the recipients of the 2022 Pacesetter awards, which recognize small businesses across the state that are producing innovative products, increasing sales, creating jobs, and serving Kentucky communities.
The awards are divided into two categories: Traditional Pacesetters and Startup Business Pacesetters.
“It takes a lot to succeed, and even more to advance, as a small business,” said Kristina Joyce, Kentucky Small Business Development Center state director. “These businesses prove their strength and commitment to our communities, to their employees, and to our Kentucky economy, both by investing in their startups and then by staying the course.”
The Kentucky Small Business Development Center is a network of 14 offices located throughout the state that serve existing and startup businesses by offering in-depth and hands-on services.
- Equus Run Vineyards, Midway
- Hand Therapy Plus Total Body Rehab, Owensboro
- Lenoxburg General Store, Lenoxburg
- Southern Prep, Pikeville
- Stevie Ray’s Blues Bar, Louisville
- Universal Spartan, Vine Grove
- Pho KYtchen, Lexington
- Pirogue’s Cajun Food Truck, Glasgow
- Salt of the Earth Halotherapy, Paducah
- Yocum’s Ag Repair, Woodburn
Click here for more Kentucky business news.