Additions begin Tuesday
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (Aug. 31, 2015) — The Louisville Metro Syringe Exchange Program will expand its hours and offer hepatitis C testing beginning on Tuesday.
Early morning hours will be added on Tuesdays from 6-9 a.m. and evening hours will be added on Mondays and Fridays from 4-6 p.m. Wednesdays the program will also be open two hours earlier.
In its first ten weeks of operation, the Louisville Metro Syringe Exchange Program has had 472 participants, 167 of them returning clients. Seventy one people have voluntarily opted to be tested for HIV and 40 have been referred for drug treatment.
- Monday: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday: 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.