- Deborah Cutts has been named director of marketing and business development for Omni Architects in Lexington.
- Ingrid Korgemagi has joined Louisville-based Scoppechio as vice president of account services. Trace Conn has been named director of creative services for the division.
- Dan Dry has joined Price Weber in Louisville as managing director of the agency’s in-house content creation studio.
- Donald Mason has been named executive director of the Lyric Theatre & Cultural Arts Center in Lexington.
- Barrett Coleman has been promoted to vice president, portfolio manager for Community Trust and Investment Co.’s wealth and trust management division in Lexington. Bryce Goldbach has been named assistant vice president, portfolio manager for the division.
- S. Ryan Newcomb has joined Farmers Capital Bank Corp. in Frankfort as senior vice president, general counsel and secretary to the board.
- Sarah Davasher-Wisdom has been promoted to senior vice president of public affairs and strategy for Greater Louisville Inc. (GLI).
- Ryan Wilson has been named director of regional programming at Eastern Kentucky University.
- Ty J. Handy has been appointed president of Jefferson Community and Technical College.
- Burton J. Webb has been named as the new president of the University of Pikeville. Webb comes to the position from Northwest Nazarene University in Idaho, where he was vice president for academic affairs.
- Jimmy Adams has been named executive director of the Kentucky Professional Standards Board.
- David A. Casey has been named chair of the department of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
- Rodman King has joined Centre College as associate vice president for academic affairs and diversity initiatives.
- The Kentucky Community and Technical College System has announced the following appointments: Melissa Jones – director of accounting; Esther Wangeci – director of strategic engagement/change management; and Doug Cleary – system director of financial aid.
- Stephen Pruitt has been named Kentucky commissioner of education.
- Burt Piper has been named executive vice president/chief operating officer of Ephraim McDowell Health in Danville.
- Dan Goulson has been named vice president of medical affairs for Saint Joseph Hospital in Lexington.
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP has added three new partners in its Louisville office: Matthew P. Gunn and Barbara W. Menefee practice out of the labor and employment department, focusing on immigration law. Clifford H. Ashburner has joined the firm’s real estate group in the corporate department.