- J. David Smith Jr. has been named senior executive vice president and chief operating officer of Farmers Capital Bank Corp. in Frankfort. Smith comes to the position from the law firm of Stoll Keenon Ogden, where he served as chair of the firm’s transactional department and business services practice group.
- American Founders Bank has announced the following appointments: Trish Osborn – chief banking officer; Cara Kay – chief financial officer; Emie Bowlby – chief operations officer; and Lucy Weaver – senior lender.
- Bill Craycraft has been named market president of City National Bank’s Lexington market.
- Chuck White has joined Furlong Building Enterprises in Wilder as superintendent.
- Thomson J. Hudson has been named chief business officer for the Jefferson County Public Schools.
- Hiren Desai has joined the Fayette County Public School System as senior director of administrative services.
- Greg Feeney has been named vice president of academics and workforce development at Bluegrass Community and Technical College (BCTC). Feeney succeeds David Hellmich, who has accepted the presidency of Saulk Valley Community College in Dixon, Ill.
- Lauren Cherry has joined Heaven Hill Brands as communications coordinator.
- Jennifer Davis has been appointed director of sales and marketing for 21c Museum Hotel’s Lexington property. Ashley Ellis has been named food and beverage director of the hotel’s Lockbox restaurant.
- M. Stephen Pitt has been appointed general counsel for the Office of the Governor.
- Eyas Hattab has been named chair of the department of pathology and laboratory medicine at the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
- Michelle A. Speicher has been named director of Baptist Health’s cardiovascular program for the Kentuckiana region.
- Michael Delzotti has joined the University of Kentucky Markey Cancer Foundation as president and chief executive officer. The foundation is the fundraising arm for the UK Markey Cancer Center.
- Kerri Lee Hensley has been named executive director of Berea Tourism.
- Erin Hilton has been named marketing project manager for VisitLEX.
- Jennifer Keisling has been named director of federal regulation and policy for LG&E and KU Energy. Mike Beer, vice president of federal regulation and policy, will retire at the end of December.
- Nick Rowe, senior vice president of American Water’s Central Division, has returned as president of Kentucky American Water, where he served in that position from 2004 to 2011. Rowe replaces Cheryl Norton, who has been named president of Missouri American Water.
- Spencer Bruce has been named interim president and chief executive officer of Louisville Water. Bruce succeeds Jim Brammell, who is retiring Jan. 1.
- Sandra Stokley has been promoted to vice president of travel services for Lexington-based Creative Lodging Solutions. Jackie Ellis has been promoted to vice president of human resources.
- Lisa Betson Resnik has been named director of external relations for the Kentucky Science Center in Louisville.