BLUEGRASS STATE SKILLS CORP.
- Doris W. Moody and Jeff L. Whitehead have been appointed to the board of directors of the Bluegrass State Skills Corp. Moody, of Bowling Green, is human resources leader with Logan Aluminum Inc. Whitehead, of Pineville, is executive director of Eastern Kentucky Concentrated Employment Program Inc.
- Aaron Silletto, Donald Thompson, Julie Sergent, Elizabeth Gail Kaukas, Thomas “Tim” Moody Jr. and Lynn Wilkerson have been elected to the board of directors for Cedar Lake, a Louisville-based nonprofit provider for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
CINCINNATI/NORTHERN KENTUCKY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Nathan Smith has been appointed to the 13-member board of directors of the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG). Smith is owner and co-founder of SSK Communities, a manufactured housing company.
DELTA NATURAL GAS CO.
- Linda K. Breathitt and Rodney L. Short have been elected to the board of directors of Winchester-based Delta Natural Gas Co. Breathitt has been an advisor on energy policy and regulatory matters in a variety of roles, including serving on the Kentucky Public Service Commission and the Southern States Energy Board. Short is president and owner of Red-Colt Property and Investments Inc. and Rodney Short Builders. Also serving on the board are: Jacob P. Cline III, founder of Cline Law Office, Middlesboro; Sandra C. Gray, president of Asbury University, Wilmore; Edward J. Holmes, president of EHI Consultants, Lexington; Glenn R. Jennings, chairman of the board, president and CEO of Delta Natural Gas Co. Inc.; Fred N. Parker, president and CEO of Kentucky River Corp. and Kentucky River Properties LLC, Lexington; and Arthur E. Walker Jr., president of The Walker Co., Mount Sterling.
GREATER LOUISVILLE ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- The Greater Louisville Association of Realtors (GLAR) has elected Greg Taylor as president of its board of directors and Judie Parks as the MetroSearch Inc. (MLS) president.
KENTUCKY CENTER FOR THE ARTS CORP.
- Al Cornish has been appointed as a member of the Kentucky Center for the Arts Corp. Cornish, of Prospect, is system vice president and chief learning officer with Norton Healthcare.
KENTUCKY HERITAGE LAND CONSERVATION FUND
- Alexander Barnett has been named to the board of the Kentucky Heritage Land Conservation Fund. Barnett, of Cynthiana, is Harrison County judge-executive and a farmer. He will represent the Kentucky Farm Bureau.
KENTUCKY LAW ENFORCEMENT COUNCIL
- Sherry Carran and Demetrius O. Holloway have been named to the Kentucky Law Enforcement Council. Carran is mayor of Covington. Holloway, of Louisville, represents the Kentucky Bar Association members.
KENTUCKY LEAGUE OF CITIES
- The Kentucky League of Cities has announced its board of directors for 2015-2016: President – Mayor Roddy Harrison, City of Williamsburg; First Vice President – Mayor Claude Christensen, City of Sadieville; Second Vice President – Mayor Jim Barnes, City of Richmond; Immediate Past President – Mayor Susan Barto, City of Lyndon; and KLC Executive Director/CEO – Jonathan Steiner. Executive board members include: Mayor Steve Austin, City of Henderson; Mayor Daniel Bell, City of Taylor Mill; Mayor Chuck Charles, City of Ashland; City Attorney William Crabtree, City of Franklin; Mayor Bill Dieruf, City of Jeffersontown; Councilmember Marty Fulkerson, City of Elizabethtown; Mayor Edward Girdler, City of Somerset; Mayor David Jackson, City of Madisonville; Mayor Bill Kelley, City of Middlesboro; Mayor Teresa Rochetti-Cantrell, City of Mayfield; Commissioner Pamela Smith-Wright, City of Owensboro; Mayor Brian Traugott, City of Versailles; and City Administrator Tim Williams, City of Crestview Hills.
KENTUCKY MOTOR VEHICLE COMMISSION
- David Dale Hinton has been appointed to the Kentucky Motor Vehicle Commission. Hinton, of Louisville, is a dealer relationship manager with Chrysler Capital.
- Richard A. Schultz and Jane J. Chiles have been named chair and vice chair, respectively, of KentuckyOne Health’s board of directors. Schultz served as president of Paul Schultz Advertising until 2007. Chiles is the co-founder of the Friedell Committee for Health System Transformation.
KENTUCKY REAL ESTATE COMMISSION
- R. Thomas Waldrop Jr., of Mayfield, has been appointed to the Kentucky Real Estate Commission.
KENTUCKY RECREATIONAL TRAILS AUTHORITY
- The following individuals have been appointed to serve on the Kentucky Recreational Trails Authority: David L. Johnston, Hartford; Jerry A. Coleman, Cave City; Thomas L. Williams, Sonora; and Tracy D. Mitchell, Smiths Grove.
LEADERSHIP LOUISVILLE CENTER
- The Leadership Louisville Center has announced its 2016 officers and members of its board of directors: Chair – Sandra Frazier, Tandem Public Relations; Chair-Elect – Michael Moll, PNC Bank; Vice Chair – Malcolm Berkley, UPS Airlines; Vice Chair – Jennifer Hughes, DMLO CPAs; Secretary/Treasurer – Kevin Wardell, Norton Cancer Institute; Immediate Past Chair – Jeff Bringardner, Humana Inc.; and Counsel – John Crockett, Frost Brown Todd LLC. Newly named board members include: David Calzi, EY; Jennifer Hancock, Volunteers of America; Becky Phillips, MCM CPAs and Advisors; Dan Rivers, Northwestern Mutual; Ken Selvaggi, WAVE 3-TV; and Chris Whelan, LG&E and KU Energy LLC. Also new on the board are ex-officio directors: David Haney as new president of Young Professionals Association of Louisville(YPAL) and Lisa Causarano as new president of the Junior League of Louisville. Members returning to the board of directors include: Carolyn Callahan, University of Louisville; Marland Cole, Baptist Health; Scott Colosi, Texas Roadhouse; Condrad Daniels, Houston-Johnson Inc.; Marjorie Farris, Stites & Harbison PLLC; David Hardy, CBRE Louisville; Kirsten Hawley, Brown-Forman Corp.; Wes Jackson, The Courier-Journal; Tom Quick, GE Appliances; Brian Reynolds, Archdiocese of Louisville; John D. Smith, Horseshoe Southern Indiana; Carolyn Tandy, Office of Congressman John Yarmuth; Michelle Wells, Yum! Brands Inc.; and Mary Ellen Wiederwohl, Louisville Metro Government. Kent Oyler, president and CEO of Greater Louisville Inc., returns to the board as an ex-officio director.
- MINE SAFETY REVIEW COMMISSION
- Fort Mitchell attorney David B. Sloan has been named chair of Kentucky’s Mine Safety Review Commission. Madisonville attorney William M. Cox has also been named to the commission.
NATIONAL CORVETTE MUSEUM
- Dave Tatman has been named to the board of directors of the National Corvette Museum. Tatman, of Rockfield, is executive director of the Kentucky Automotive Industry Association.