FRANKFORT, Ky. (June 15, 2012) – Gov. Steve Beshear has made the following appointments to Kentucky boards and commissions:
The following members were appointed to the Judicial Nominating Commission for the 29th Judicial Circuit and District of Kentucky:
• Frank Kinnaird of Liberty is a retired principal. Kinnaird shall serve for a term expiring Jan. 1, 2014.
• Murrell W. Burton of Columbia is a real estate broker, appraiser and auctioneer. Burton shall serve for a term expiring Jan. 1, 2014.
• Barry W. Stotts of Columbia is a foreman with Stotts Construction. Stotts shall serve for a term expiring Jan. 1, 2016.
• Tony M. Price of Liberty is a retired banker. Price shall serve for a term expiring Jan. 1, 2016.
Beshear has appointed the following members as Administrative Law Judges in the Department of Workers Claims to serve for terms expiring July 14, 2016:
• Jane Rice Williams of London is an attorney at Rice, Hendrickson and Williams. The appointment replaces Caroline P. Clark, whose term has expired.
• Thomas G. Polites of Lexington is an attorney with Wilson, Polites & McQueen. The appointment replaces Richard M. Joiner, whose term has expired.
• Steven G. Bolton of Frankfort is an attorney. The appointment replaces Joseph W. Justice, whose term has expired.
Beshear has reappointed Otto D. Wolff to serve as an Administrative Law Judge in the Department of Workers Claims for a term expiring July 14, 2016. Otto D. Wolff of Ft. Mitchell is an Administrative Law Judge.