Kentucky Bluegrass Ball tonight in Washington D.C.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Jan. 18, 2017) — Kentucky Proud products will be featured tonight at the Kentucky Bluegrass Ball in Washington D.C. The Bluegrass Ball is a celebration of the presidential inauguration by the Kentucky Society of Washington in partnership with the National Conference of State Societies. It is sold out.
“We’re Kentucky Proud of our agriculture industry, and we take advantage of every opportunity to show off Kentucky’s wonderful foods to a national audience,” Agriculture Commissioner Ryan Quarles said.
Kentucky Proud items that will be served at the Bluegrass Ball include:
- Broadbent’s B&B Foods country ham
- Crigger Farm bourbon creamed honey
- Boone Creek Creamery Kentucky Derby cheddar cheese
- Louisville Fish Company smoked catfish
- Weisenberger Mill flours
- Kentucky Beef Hemp Dawgs
- Wallace Station bourbon mustard
- Spotz Gelato
- Sugar Fashion Cakes chocolate dipped shortbread cookies
- Midway Bakery chocolate bourbon pecan squares