Sign up for the free Faster Lane e-mail newsletter, ‘Like’ our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter and you could win 2 tickets to join The Lane Report table at the Kentucky Chamber Business Summit dinner July 20 where Carl Bernstein and Mark Halperin share their insider knowledge
Bernstein has had a half-century career as a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist. His career took off as a Washington Post investigative journalist during the Watergate scandal. Bernstein went on to write All the President’s Men and The Final Days after the scandal. His recent book, A Woman in Charge: The Life of Hillary Rodham Clinton makes Bernstein a five time best-selling author.
Halperin, creator, executive producer, and co-host of Showtime’s The Circus and senior political analyst for NBC News and MSNBC, will also be keynote speaker. He co-wrote the award-winning series Game Change and Double Down.
Moderating the event will be Scott Jennings, a Kentucky native, who has served in four presidential campaigns, three U.S. Senate races, and dozens of other campaigns. He also served in the White House as a special assistant to President George W. Bush. In 2012, Jennings co-founded the Louisville based RunSwitch Public Relations. Jennings guest speaks on Fox News Channel and MSNBC and recently signed as a political commentator for CNN.
Join an audience of Kentucky’s business thought leaders for the Ky. Chamber’s annual gathering in Louisville – “An exceptional forum for discussing the key issues facing the Commonwealth.”
Enter to win two tickets ($450 value) to attend the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce’s 12th annual Business Summit, held Thursday, July 20 at the Galt House Hotel in downtown Louisville.
- Attend a pre-dinner (open bar) reception with the top members of Kentucky’s statewide business community. Raise a toast Kentucky’s economic growth.
- Sit at The Lane Report’s table for dinner. Hear the latest insider analysis from Washington during one of the most tumultuous periods in recent U.S. history.
To become eligible for the contest, please:
- Sign up for The Lane Report’s e-blast newsletter by going here: http://bit.ly/2rebvp5. The newsletter, sent to your inbox Tuesday through Friday, features the latest Kentucky business news.
- “Like” The Lane Report’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LaneReport/
- Follow us on Twitter by going to @TheLaneReport and clicking “Follow”
We will select a winner on Thursday, July 13. The winner will be contacted via e-mail.