Branscum Construction Company, Inc. is a progressive firm offering Construction Management, Design/Build Services and General Contracting for the past 45 years, with its’ corporate office in South Central Kentucky. We are a quality builder of Commercial, Institutional, and Industrial buildings seeking highly qualified applicants to lead our business development efforts.
- Adhere to the company’s Mission/Vision and Values
- Oversee the implementation of business objectives and coordinate to achieve established goals
- Promote goodwill, public relations and customer satisfaction
- Research new project opportunities through networking
- Procuring and following up on project leads
- Establishing introductory communication with potential clients
- Maintain strong rapport with current clients and potential clients
- Active involvement in industry-related networks, organizations, events, seminars, etc.
- Assist internal Marketing and Estimators with estimates/ proposals/ presentations
- Submit reports regarding activity, contacts, strategy and status updates from marketing and public relations efforts
- Proven business development and sales experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, articulate and enthusiastic about career opportunity
- Must be a determined individual with a vigorous work ethic and a willingness to compete in a highly competitive market/industry
- Basic knowledge of construction principles and procedures is preferred, but not required
BRANSCUM CONSTRUCTION CO., Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Click here to apply
Click here for more Kentucky business news.