The VP, HR will lead strategic efforts to recruit, develop, engage and retain talent throughout Exceptional Living Centers. This position will work collaboratively as a member of the executive team and a partner to the business to develop and implement a people strategy for the organization. The VP, HR will foster a culture that is welcoming, engaging, safe, and focused on resident care.
- Develop, implement and manage a people strategy that supports ELC’s mission and
- Oversee the development of programs, processes, and policies that support the
management of ELC’s people resources to ensure efficiency and consistency across
the business, including onboarding, recruiting, performance management,
compensation and benefits, safety and employee development.
- Work collaboratively as a member of the executive team and strategic leader of the
HR function to define ELC’s mission, identify ways to support the mission through
talent management, measure and share progress, and manage change.
- Identify key performance indicators for the organization’s human resource and talent
management functions, and assess progress and market competitiveness based on
- Provide guidance and leadership to the HR team, including managing the workflow
and development of both corporate HR staff and HR staff within the facilities as well
as manage the HR department’s annual budget.
- Foster collaboration and partnership within the HR function and across departments
to support the business.
- Serve as a trusted resource for employees at all levels of the organization
- Foster a culture that is welcoming and engaging for employees and is focused on
safety and resident care.
- Ensure compliance with legal and industry regulations as well as best practices in
employment law, human resources, and talent management; manage labor relations
- Demonstrate creativity and agility in responding to and leading through varied labor
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 10 years in an HR leadership role required, with strategic talent
management experience highly preferred
- Master’s degree preferred
- SHRM or HRCI certification preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems
Exception Living Centers are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply, visit: https://exceptionallivingcenters.com/careers/
|Job Category||Human Resources|