This position supports Oasis Solutions in providing world-class consulting, implementation, and strategic services to our customers. This support includes but isn’t limited to ensuring customer satisfaction through consistent internal and external communication and oversight, planning, and coordination of our services.
Main duties include:
- Participates in client phone calls, performs scribe/documentation duties as required
- Identifies client requirements and coordinates Oasis response and resolution in concert with the Client Success
- Manager and other team members.
- Performs proofreading for client-facing materials including scopes of work for upgrades
- Manage, lead, and/or coordinate Oasis’ Sage and NetSuite End User conferences
- Maintain and coordinate consultant certifications for all Oasis products
- Review service boards and contact consultants for status, update tickets accordingly
- Maintain client product configurations in ConnectWise for all products supported by Oasis
- Document latest updates and features for all products for addition to our website
- Coordinate Tips and Tricks webinars for all products
- Coordinate year-end appointments cycle for customers and consultants
- Maintains the Oasis Standard of Conduct/expression: “Confident, empathetic, understanding.”
- Work with other Operations and Administration team members to ensure a smooth customer and Oasis experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Competencies Summary:
- High School Diploma or GED
- A deep understanding of general business processes
- Experience performing project or team coordination including meeting scheduling and preparation
- Experience in client communication, in person, email, or voice, including issue resolution
- Collaboration experience related to projects, teams, or other initiatives
- Ability to work independently but must also be willing to work in a team and jump in and assist as needed
- Experience preparing and editing complex spreadsheets (e.g. Excel) and other electronic documents
- Experience in effectively managing multiple schedules and tasks (calendar and task list management) and related
expectations with clients and teammates
- Commitment to consistent compliance to and improvement of established processes.
- Maintain clearest, shortest, and ethical path to resolution of issues, in observance of our core values.
Skills and/or Licensing/Certification(s) Required:
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Office 365
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook (email and calendar)
- Introductory experience in Teams and Zoom
- Strong command of the English language
- Written and spoken
- Ability to develop and maintain team and client relationships
- Accountable to self and others
- Earn trust
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
If you meet the requirements listed above please visit our website https://oasisky.com/careers/