At White House Clinics, we believe in providing our employees with opportunities for both personal and professional growth in a challenging and rewarding work environment. We recognize the contributions that each person makes to the team and value each person’s input as we work to deliver outstanding patient care.
Main duties include:
- Development of programs to enhance employee relations.
- Support for and administration of employee benefits.
- Maintenance of accurate data in HR Information System.
- Assistance to employees in responding to HR questions.
- Employee recruitment and training.
- Development and maintenance of employee policies and protocols.
- Support for the performance appraisal process.
- Participation in special projects.
- 4-year degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience
White House Clinics offers competitive pay and a wide range of benefits, including:
- Four weeks of PTO/year.
- Paid holiday leave.
- Employer-paid health insurance, life insurance and disability coverage.
- Low-cost dental and vision insurance.
- Retirement plan with matching employer contributions.
- Employee Assistance Program.
|Job Category||Human Resources|