The Lane Report is proud to have served Kentucky’s business community for over 35 years and we want to grow.
We are looking for an experienced Advertising Sales Executive to engage with potential clients to purchase advertising space and ensure that existing clients remain satisfied with our advertising products and services. The Advertising Sales Executive’s responsibilities include identifying clients’ needs, researching competitors’ advertising services, products, and prices, and responding to potential clients’ inquiries. You should also be able to provide clients with cost estimates of the products or services required.
To be a successful Advertising Sales Executive, you should demonstrate effective communication skills and be able to build rapport with clients. Ultimately, an Advertising Sales Executive should achieve excellent customer service and continually meet or exceed sales quotas. If you’re a creative, goal-oriented professional, we would like you to be part of our team and share innovative ideas to achieve our targets.
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Researching potential clients’ products or services and determining what is best for their target customers.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients to present advertising proposals and address their concerns.
- Attending marketing meetings, trade shows, and training workshops as required.
- Persuading clients to purchase company advertising products and services by communicating the benefits of various types of advertising.
- Providing recommendations on suitable formats, and advertising mediums.
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Proven work experience in advertising sales.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles and techniques.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in advertising, communications, or related field is preferred.
- $55,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year, salary plus commission.
The Lane Report provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other trait or characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws.
This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discipline, demotion, termination, layoffs, recalls, leaves of absence, training, compensation, and benefits.
Please submit a cover letter and resume here to apply for this position.
For confidential questions or inquiries, contact Jake Kratzenberg at [email protected]
All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.