FRANKFORT, Ky. — Community Action Kentucky announced the results of its Board of Directors Executive Committee election at its June annual meeting. CAK’s 23-member board consists of a representative from each Community Action Agency in Kentucky.
Charlene Engle, CEO of Gateway Community Action Agency, was elected to serve a two-year term as board chair. Rick Baker, previous board chair and executive director of LKLP Community Action Council, will continue to serve on the committee as an at-large member.
- Charlene Engle, Gateway Community Action Agency, Chair
- Catrena Bowman-Thomas, Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission, Vice Chair
- Troy Roberts, Blue Grass Community Action Partnership, Secretary
- Alicia Polston, Lake Cumberland Community Action Agency, Treasurer
- Rick Baker, LKLP Community Action Council, At Large
- Janna York, West Kentucky Allied Services, At Large
A complete list of board members can be found on the Community Action Kentucky website at capky.org.
Click here for more Kentucky business news.