ERLANGER, Ky. — American Airlines has grown its service level at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) by more than one-third compared to pre-pandemic levels by partnering with the airport. By early November, American will have added two new nonstop destinations, expanded service to one destination, and upgraded service to several other destinations providing greater traveler convenience and comfort.
- August 17: Expanded daily year-round service to Phoenix will begin with connections to its network on the southwest and west coast.
- September 8: New daily nonstop service to Austin will begin. (Flight starts once daily in September and grows to twice daily in October)
- November 2: New three times daily nonstop service to Boston will begin.
- Upgraded service to Miami and New York (LGA) using Embraer E75 aircraft with 12 First Class and 64 Economy seating compared to single cabin 50-seat jet service.
- Introduction of Boeing and Airbus mainline aircraft on selected flights to Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW), Charlotte (CLT), and Phoenix (PHX). This includes enhanced seating capacity and customer comfort and convenience.
Click here for more Kentucky business news.