FRANKFORT, Ky. — The Kentucky Oil and Gas Association (KOGA) announced a new class of directors at its Board of Directors annual meeting on July 22.
Members of the Class of 2024, who will serve three-year terms, include:
- Shawn Bailey–Diversified Energy Company, PLC
- Maverick Bentley–Diversified Energy Company, PLC
- Steven Gough–EWM Services, LLC
- Derek Hina–Reliance Well Service
- Will Lindsey–Lindsey Enterprises Inc.
- Duane Lester–Quality Natural Gas
- Brandi Stennett–Pioneer Oil Company
- Joey Stumbo–Diversified Energy Company, PLC
- Brian Wells–Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP
- Stacee Dover, of CountryMark, was selected to serve a two-year term as treasurer
The association also welcomed two new ex officio members, Linda Rumpke, of Columbia Gas of Kentucky, and Neil Salyer, of Emerald Energy and Exploration Land Company, who will each serve a one-year term.
KOGA Board of Directors:
Members of the 2021-2022 Executive Committee include:
- President–Maverick Bentley – Diversified Energy Company, PLC
- President-elect–Wes Cate–NGL Supply, Ltd.
- Immediate Past President–Mark Hughes – Hughes Land, LLC
- Treasurer–Stacee Dover–CountryMark
Class of 2022
- Reece Brown–Stand Energy Corporation
- Harry Callicotte–Harry D. Callicotte, PLLC
- Wes Cate–Eco-Energy, LLC
- Stacee Dover–CountryMark
- Doug Hyden–Clean Gas Processing, LLC
- Bryan Reynolds– Sullivan Mountjoy, PSC
- Rudy Vogt–Cumberland Valley Resources, LLC
- Michael Webb–Bretagne, LLC
- Jed Weinberg–Clean Gas, Inc.
Class of 2023
- Jason Bentley–MMLK Government Solutions
- Karen Greenwell–Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP
- Jerry Howard–Boss Cementing
- Mark Hughes–Hughes Land, LLC
- Mark Pierce–Consultant
- Bobby Short–United American Energy
- Chuck Venditti–CountryMark
- Mike Wallen–WMD, LLC
- J. Kevin West–Steptoe & Johnson, PLLC
- Linda Rumpke—Columbia Gas of Kentucky
- Neil Salyer–Emerald Energy and Exploration Land Company
Past President’s Council Representative
- Bill Barr–BlackRidge Resource Partners, LLC;
Click here for more Kentucky business news.