LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Louisville Collegiate School is proud to announce the following individuals have joined the Board of Trustees for the 2021-22 school year. Each board member will serve a three-year term.
- Alison Chmiel Brehm ’89, Attorney
- Kelly Estep, Co-Owner, Carmichael’s Bookstore
- Blaine Grant, Attorney, Partner, Hayden Grant, PLLC
- Lucy Holzer, MBA Admissions Consultant
- Lopa Mehrotra, Non-profit Executive
- John Thompson, CFO, Confluent Health
The Board exists to ensure the school’s viability for future generations; made up of community leaders, alumni, parents of current students, and alumni parents, the Collegiate Board of Trustees oversees the school’s financial sustainability, approves the annual budget, and oversees the endowment. Collegiate is grateful for their leadership and commitment to Louisville Collegiate School.
Louisville Collegiate School is a JK-12, co-ed independent day school located in the historic Highlands neighborhood of Louisville, Kentucky. For more information, visit louisvillecollegiate.org.
Click here for more Corporate Moves.