GLASGOW, Ky. – Barren Inc., The Barren County Chamber of Commerce revealed its new brand to chamber membership today.
After careful consideration, the chamber chose a new logo that reflects a more modern look and captures its mission to be Your Partner for Business Growth as the premier business membership organization in Barren County.
“We are proud to announce the launch of our new logo as part of the on-going evolution of our brand” said Treva Shirley, 2021 chamber president. “We have created a new logo to reflect who we are today and to symbolize our dynamic future.”
The logo was released as a part of the restructuring of the chamber. The new brand identity, which includes a new logo, colors and font was presented at a local brand reveal party at the future home of the chamber.
In the upcoming months you will see the new brand anywhere the chamber has a presence including social media, marketing materials and our new website, which will be launched in January 2022.
As we set out to redesign our brand, it was imperative our visual identity match our mission and fully convey our partnerships.
Here are the key ideas we wanted our brand to embody:
• Synergy – the selection of colors represents the synergies that we want to create.
• Red symbolizes power of unity and inclusiveness
• Green symbolizes education, knowledge, and transformation
• Blue symbolizes wisdom and strong communication
• The arrows denote the chamber’s continuous movement forward.
• Modernization – A refreshed logo shows we are evolving and changing.
• Alignment – With the consolidation of the Barren County Economic Authority and the chamber, we are still separate entities but share a common vision for the community. It was important that the image representing the organizations be in alignment and can be used together. As the Chamber grows and collaborations deepen, we will continue to visually align other initiatives through shape and color.
“Today marks the beginning of a new chapter in our story. With this new foundation in place, we will launch a whole new brand campaign the first of the new yea,” said Maureen Carpenter, executive director of the Barren County Economic Authority, and future president & CEO of Barren Inc. “At the heart of it will be our members and the benefits they reap from Chamber membership. We can’t wait to bring new life to all the amazing things the chamber does.”