LEXINGTON/LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The McBrayer law firm continues to grow at a tremendous pace, adding seven new attorneys between its Lexington and Louisville offices and establishing a premier estate planning department.
- Brad Derifield joins as of counsel, practicing as part of the firm’s corporate law team. He brings a wealth of experience in real estate transactions and serves as the acting county attorney for Lawrence County.
- Jonas Bastien, a newly admitted member of the Kentucky Bar Association, joins the firm’s health care law practice.
- Member Su Kang brings her robust family law and domestic relations practice to McBrayer.
- William Carroll joins the Louisville office as an associate, where he will practice as a litigator, especially in matters involving insurance defense and medical malpractice.
- Alan Linker joins McBrayer as a member and has decades of experience as an estate planner with high net-worth clients in areas such as estate planning, estate and trust administration, fiduciary representation, tax planning, business succession planning and more.
- C. Shawn Fox will join McBrayer as a member in the McBrayer estate planning team as of Nov. 8 with a background in estate planning and estate and trust litigation.
- Phillip Pearson joins the McBrayer estate planning team as an associate
The addition of these latter three attorneys, along with experienced paralegal Tammy Naples, round out the firm’s already estate planning team.
“We look forward to working with the many new attorneys joining the firm and we especially look forward to seeing the growth of our estate planning practice with such an excellent and experienced team of attorneys,” said Managing Member James H. Frazier III.
McBrayer recently was recognized as one of the nation’s top law firms by U.S. News – Best Lawyers in America, achieving regional rankings for 27 practice areas in the “Best Law Firms” publication for 2022.
Click here for more Corporate Moves.