FRANKFORT, Ky. —Gov. Andy Beshear has made the following appointments to Kentucky boards and commissions:
Appointed the following Special Justices to the Supreme Court of Kentucky:
- Hon. Jennifer Lawrence of Covington, representing the 6th Supreme Court District.
- Hon. Cheryl Lewis of Hyden, representing the 3rd Supreme Court District.
Appointed Ben Robinson as Magistrate for the First District of Madison County.
Appointed Craig Stanfield as County Judge/Executive of Lewis County.
Reappointed Dr. Timothy Price as a member of the Kentucky Board of Emergency Medical Services.
- Dr. Timothy Price of Fisherville is a physician at the University of Louisville Hospital and shall serve for a term expiring Sept. 19, 2024.
Appointed Autumn Mattingly, Dale Morgan and Joann Wells as members of the Child Support Guidelines Review Commission.
- Autumn Mattingly of Mount Washington is a caseworker at the Bullitt County Attorney’s Office.
- Dale Morgan of Lexington is a finance and investment analyst at Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government.
- Joann Wells of Frankfort is a case-processing branch manager at the Kentucky Department of Income Support.
Appointed Nathan Thacker as a member of the Kentucky Board of Licensure for Massage Therapy.
- Nathan Thacker of Lexington is a paralegal at Braxton Henshaw, Attorney at Law. He replaces Robert Himes, who has resigned and shall serve for the remainder of the unexpired term ending July 6, 2022.
Reappointed Shannon Oltmann as a member of the State Board for the Certification of Librarians.
- Shannon Oltmann of Louisville is a professor at the University of Kentucky and shall serve for a term expiring June 30, 2025.