LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The Building Industry of Greater Louisville recently elected new officers and directors for the 2022 year.
Tom Waller, owner, Tom Waller Signature Homes, a Louisville custom home builder will serve a one-year term as President of the organization.
The 2022 officers are as follows:
PRESIDENT, Mr. Tom Waller, Tom Waller Signature Homes
VICE PRESIDENT, Mr. Dan Smith, Stonelake Homes, LLC
SECRETARY-TREASURER, Mr. Ryan Band, Unbridled Homes
PAST PRESIDENT, Ms. Karen McKechnie, Stonehenge Construction, LLC
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, Ms. Juva Barber, Building Industry of Greater Louisville
PRESIDENT ADVISOR, Mr. Scott Welch, Welch Builders, Inc.
2022 Board of Directors are as follows:
- Seth Anderson, Anderson Builders, LLC
- Ryan Band, Unbridled Homes, LLC
- Trevor Brown, JWC Group, LLC
- Christopher Eldridge, Eldridge Company
- Joe French, Louisville Handyman & Remodeling
- Rich Heareth, Jr., Perfection Builders
- Dan Hempel, Pulte Group
- Joe Kroll, Joe Kroll Builder, LLC
- David Landis, Landis Homes, LLC
- Karen McKechnie, Stonehenge Construction & Sons, LLC
- Ronald “Ranny” Metts, Jr., RMC, Ron Metts Construction Company
- Mike Metzkes, Elite Homes
- Bilal Powel, Greybuilt Homes
- David Ramage, The Ramage Company
- Dan Smith, Stonelake Homes, LLC
- Jay Smith, Fischer Homes
- Brent Vorst, Jagoe Homes, Inc.
- Jeanna Ashley, River City Bank
- David Hobbs , River City Bank
- Richard McAuley, Advance Drywall
- Bobby McCormick, K-I Exteriors
- Ben Monsma, Louisville Insulation
- P. J. Moore, L & N Federal Credit Union
- Teresa Morgan, Semonin Realtors
- Donna Mudd, Sam Kinnaird’s Flooring Outlet, Inc
- Brady Pfaadt, Carter Kitchen & Bath
- John Rueff, Brecher’s Lighting
- Derek Smothers, Quality One Steel Design, Inc.
- John Talbot, Bardenwerper, Talbott & Roberts
- Chad Turner, Carpet Specialists
- Lee Weyland, Weyland Venture
Honorary Builder Director:
- Clifford Thieneman, Sr., Clifford Thieneman Co., LLC
Honorary Associate Director:
- Richard Bean (Retired)
Click here for more Kentucky business news.