LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Louisville Metro Government (LMG) will begin accepting External Agency Fund applications on January 13, 2022, for the Fiscal Year 2023 (July 1, 2022, through June 30, 2023). These grants, funded through the city’s General Fund, are awarded to non-governmental or “external” agencies that contribute to the city’s cultural, social and economic vitality.
External Agency Fund (EAF) grants are awarded annually to nonprofit organizations offering programs or services in Jefferson County that align with the Mayor’s strategic goals. The competitive grants are available for Social Services programs, administered by the Office of Resilience and Community Services, and for Arts and Creative Industries programs, administered by Louisville Forward.
For the Social Services funding program, qualified nonprofits committed to providing services that achieve meaningful outcomes for Louisville residents in the following key areas are encouraged to apply:
- Decreasing homelessness.
- Increasing household financial stability.
- Increasing youth, teen, and/or young adult engagement in quality programming.
- Increasing access to services and resources for a targeted population.
For the Arts and Creative Industries funding program, qualified nonprofits committed to providing programs that achieve meaningful outcomes for Louisville residents in the following focus areas are encouraged to apply:
- Arts experiences for everyone.
- Creative workforce.
- Creative community spaces and neighborhoods.
- Starting Monday, January 10, 2022, by 5 p.m., Applications Guidelines may be viewed for reference at http://louisvilleky.gov/government/external-agency-fund.
- The application window will open on Thursday, January 13, 2022, at 5 p.m. To access the community service and youth EAF link, click here. To access the arts EAF link, click here.
- All agencies wishing to apply should have at least one representative attend the virtual application orientation on Tuesday, January 11, 2022, via WebEx from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. The orientation will provide information about deadlines, how to access the application and other general information.
- Following the orientation, the city will begin accepting applications on Thurs., Jan. 13 at 5 p.m. The deadline to apply is Thursday, February 3, 2022, by 5 p.m.
Click here for more Kentucky business news.