FRANKFORT, Ky. — Gov. Andy Beshear has made the following appointments to Kentucky boards and commissions:
Appointed the Honorable Shannon Meyer as District Judge, Division 3, for the 6th Judicial District of Kentucky.
Appointed Morgan Ward as a member of the Personnel Board.
- Morgan Ward of Louisville is an attorney at Stites & Harbison PLLC. He replaces Mark Haines, whose term has expired, and shall serve for a term expiring Jan. 1, 2026.
Appointed Todd Mansfield to the Court Facilities Standards Committee.
- Todd Mansfield of Elkton is the County Judge/Executive of Todd County. He replaces Kris Knochelmann, whose term has expired, and shall serve for a term expiring on Jan. 6, 2026.
Appointed Tom Lund as a member of the Bluegrass State Skills Corporation Board of Directors.
- Tom Lund of Lebanon is retired. He replaces Melanie Ratliff, who has resigned and shall serve for the remainder of the unexpired term ending July 5, 2023.
Appointed Aaron Willis as a member of the Governor’s Postsecondary Education Nominating Committee.
- Aaron Willis of Louisville is the managing broker at Column Realty. He replaces Matt Linville, who has resigned and shall serve for the remainder of the unexpired term ending April 14, 2024.
Appointed Scott Mason as a member of the Martin Luther King Jr. State Commission. Reappointed Ashley Parrott and named Kevin Russell as chair.
- Scott Mason of Bowling Green is a small business consultant at The Mason Group, LLC. He replaces Isaiah Stovall, whose term has expired, and shall serve for a term expiring Dec. 12, 2025.
- Ashley Parrott of Louisville is a program officer at the James Graham Brown Foundation and shall serve for a term expiring Dec. 12, 2025
- Kevin Russell of Radcliff is retired.
Appointed Mark Pogue as a member of the Motor Vehicle Commission.
- Mark Pogue of Greenville is an automobile dealer at The Pogue Group. He replaces David Hinton of Louisville, who has resigned and shall serve for the remainder of the unexpired term ending July 1, 2022.
Click here for more Corporate Moves.