LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The Health Enterprises Network (HEN), an affiliate of Greater Louisville Inc., welcomed new directors to serve on its board.
Tom McMahon, J.D., MBA, vice president of intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) programs at Circulo Health, was appointed for a second year as chair. McMahon has served on the HEN board since 2018 and was also hired as the first director of HEN in 2001.
In addition, HEN selected two new vice-chairs: Deborah May, vice president of learning, development & inclusion, Hosparus Health, and Janet Lively McCauley, business development manager-new markets, Schmidt Associates.
HEN’s advisory board is comprised of 43 board members and 11 executive committee members. Members of the 2022 executive committee are:
- Tony Brosky, Dean of the School of Movement and Rehabilitation Sciences, College of Health Professions, Bellarmine University
- Michael Bryant, executive vice president, chief administration officer, Trilogy Health Services
- Sarah Davasher-Wisdom, president and CEO, Greater Louisville, Inc.
- David Henley, J.D., CCEP, CHPC, CHIE, and FLMI, Henley Consulting Services, LLC
- Lindsey Herr, assurance partner, PwC
- Janet Lively McCauley, business development manager-new markets, Schmidt Associates
- Deborah May, vice president of learning, development & inclusion, Hosparus Health
- Tom McMahon J.D., MBA, vice president, I/DD Programs, Circulo Health
- Sean Muldoon M.D., M.P.H., FCCP, chief medical officer, Kindred Healthcare/ScionHealth
- Richmond Simpson, president & CEO, Vimarc
- Sam Smith, vice president, strategic sales, Lucas Group
The board also welcomed seven new directors:
- Rob Cohen, CEO, Bamboo Health
- V. Faye Jones, M.D., Ph.D., M.S.P.H., associate vice president for health affairs, University of Louisville
- Ann Hagan-Grigsby, consultant and retired CEO, Park Duvalle Family Health Centers
- Deborah May, vice president of learning development & inclusion, Hosparus Health
- Ryan Sadler, CEO and plan president, Passport Health Plan by Molina Healthcare
- Scott Skinner, system director, clinical engineering, Norton Healthcare, Inc.
- Jordan Swanson, employer group market president, KY/OH/IN, Humana
Click here for more Corporate Moves.