LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The Public Relations Society of America’s Bluegrass Chapter (PRSA) has announced its 2022 board members, made up of leaders of some of the biggest brands and companies in Louisville and southern Indiana.
The PRSA Bluegrass Chapter has served communications professionals in Louisville and surrounding areas since 1957. The nonprofit organization brings together experienced public relations and communications practitioners to advance the practice of public relations across the region.
New board members for 2022 include:
- President, Tracy Green, Estes Public Relations
- Immediate Past President, Alexa Bacon, Buff City Soap
- President-Elect, Jonathan Wahl, Atria Senior Living
- Secretary/Treasurer, Lauren Deitering, Goodwill Industries of Kentucky
- Communications Chair, Tamara Davis, PriceWeber
- Communications Chair, Becca Hunnicutt, UPS
- Membership Chair, Jody Hamilton, Louisville Forward
- Ethics Chair, Lauren Cherry Newcomb, Heaven Hill Brands
- Landmarks of Excellence Chair, Tristin Schifferdecker, PriceWeber
- Landmarks of Excellence Chair, Berry Craig, C2 Strategic Communications
- At-Large Director, Rachel Collier-Carr, Kentucky Derby Museum
- Chapter Administrator, Andy Ahern, AJA Financial Services
The PRSA Bluegrass Chapter has more than 80 active members and conducts monthly seminars for those in the Louisville and southern Indiana area who are interested in the public relations and communications field.
Click here for more Corporate Moves.