LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The Young Professionals Association of Louisville (YPAL) has selected its 2022-2023 board of directors. The incoming board is composed of young professionals representing a broad range of industries and backgrounds who are unified in their desire to make Louisville a better place for young professionals to live, work, and play.The board will be led by incoming President, Woo Smith, a Senior Associate at Terracon. The 2022-2023 Board term will begin July 1, 2022. “The incoming board is filled with talented professionals devoted to seeing Louisville become a better city by attracting professional talent, developing leaders and creating a community focused on lifting everyone upward,” Smith said. “I’m excited to lead a board that’s representative of the skillful and accomplished young professionals in Louisville.” Below is the complete list of Board appointments: Executive Committee:
- President: Woo Smith – Terracon Consultants, Inc.
- President-Elect: Tanelle Sawyer – 3DE power by Junior Achievement
- Immediate Past President: John Weber – Waller Law
- Treasurer: Matt Bowman – MCM CPAs & Advisors
- Secretary: Sarah Pennington Richards – Dentons Bingham Greenebaum
- VP of Public Relations: Sam Draut – WDRB News
- VP of Connection: Gabrielle McChristion Stone – Bamboo Health / Appriss
- VP of Development: Emory Williamson
- VP of Engagement: Sean Southard – Republican Party of Kentucky
- Communications: Ben Barberie – Frost Brown Todd
- Social Media: Catherine Thompson – University of Louisville
- Technology: Benjamin Donlon – Metro United Way
- Community Outreach: Alexus Richardson – Dare to Care Food Bank
- Public Issues: Aaron DuVall – BKD CPAs & Advisors
- Professional Development: Jameson Gay – Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- Leadership: Miriam Nally – Greater Louisville Inc.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Paris Parada – Galen College of Nursing
- Recruitment: Bansari Mehta – Eye Associates of Southern Indiana
- Membership: Charlie Todd – Stored Value Solutions
Click here for more Corporate Moves.