LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The University of Kentucky’s largest alumni association chapter, the Greater Louisville UK Alumni Club, has appointed board members and elected new officers. They include:Officers:
- Anthony Thornton, president – a 2004 graduate, Thornton is an owner/agent with Anthony Thornton Insurance/Kentucky Farm Bureau.
- Michelle Kannapel, vice president – a 2004 graduate, Kannapel is vice president of service and growth with Norton Medical Group.
- Scott Dingle, secretary – a 2002 graduate, Dingle is a financial advisor with Limestone Wealth Advisors.
New board members:
- Nic Hendrix is a 2013 graduate and is senior director of sales and service for Churchill Downs.
- Cassidy Hyde is a 2016 graduate and is executive director of the Young Professionals Association of Louisville (YPAL).
- Sean Muldoon is a 1988 graduate and is chief supply chain and quality control officer for Phocus.
- Jessica Tretter is a 2005 graduate and is owner of Tretter Financial Planning.
The Greater Louisville University of Kentucky Alumni Club engages, connects, serves and celebrates alumni and friends of the university. Its programs, events and activities support university initiatives and programs, as well as raise funds for an endowment to provide student scholarships. Among the club’s signature activities are planning and hosting the annual Kickoff Luncheon for football and Tip Off Luncheon for basketball. Each event regularly draws upwards of 1,000 attendees to hear the respective coaches preview the upcoming season and team. For more information, visit https://www.ukalumni.net/s/article/Greater-Louisville-UK-Alumni-Club.
Click here for more Corporate Moves.