FORT MITCHELL, Ky. — The Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce (NKY Chamber) has announced the inaugural cohort of Encounter NKY, a new leadership program focused on helping participants develop a deeper sense of belonging to the community. The fall cohort will include 25 professionals representing businesses and organizations across Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati.
The 3-month program focuses on assisting employers with retaining top talent and growing the next generation of leaders within their organizations. Participants will establish a greater sense of belonging to the community while exploring all the ways Northern Kentucky puts the “great” in Greater Cincinnati. Developed out of the Leadership NKY Class of 2019 in an effort the help address the region’s workforce issues, Encounter NKY rounds out the NKY Chamber’s leadership programming alongside Leadership Northern Kentucky and Regional Youth Leadership.
Laura Menge of the Greater Cincinnati Foundation is the Encounter NKY Chair.
The following individuals have been named to the Encounter NKY fall cohort:
- Jolene Almendarez, The Cincinnati Enquirer
- Stephen Amend, First Financial Bank
- Paula Barnes, Gateway Community and Technical College
- Annabelle Bautista, Thomas More University
- Sheena Brooks, Northern Kentucky University
- Rachael Chamberlain, Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Jessica Cleek, St. Elizabeth Physicians
- Moly Diamon, Northern Kentucky University – Institute for Health Innovation
- Courtney Donovan, Redwood
- Kaitlin Gebby, LINK Media LLC
- Gina Genco, Scooter Media Co.
- Cassandra Hurst, Northern Kentucky Conventions and Visitors Bureau
- D’Juan James, St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- Courtney Kleier, NKY Chamber of Commerce
- Nicholas Lyktey, Gravity Diagnostics
- Robbie Marye, Payroll Partners
- Jessica Newman, The Kroger Co.
- Rebekah Null, Gravity Diagnostics
- Alison Peoples, St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- Lindsey Rechtin, Northern Kentucky Water District
- Carlos Ruiz, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- Joy Schug, St. Elizabeth Physicians
- Samuel Shelton, City of Fort Thomas
- Matt Tarka, HORAN
- Ryan Wilkins, Duke Energy
The Encounter NKY program will kick off in September.
To learn more about Encounter NKY, visit www.NKYChamber.com/Encounter. Questions about the application process or the program can be directed to Dawn Denham at [email protected]. NKY Chamber Leadership programs are powered by Citi.
Click here for more Kentucky business news.