FORT MITCHELL, Ky. — The Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce (NKY Chamber) invites the region’s business community to its Annual Dinner, presented by Fifth Third Bank, on Thursday, Sept. 15, at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center. The NKY Chamber’s biggest business event of the year encompasses the theme of “Destination: NKY” and will celebrate the accomplishments of individuals and the business community in making our region a great destination to live, work and thrive. The highlight of the evening will be the presentation of awards to individuals and organizations that are making an impact on the NKY Metro region.
- The Walter R. Dunlevy/Frontiersman Award, Sponsored by Duke Energy 2022 recipient: Paul Verst, Chairman and CEO of Verst Group LogisticsEstablished in 1968, this award recognizes an individual who has a lifelong history of outstanding service to the Northern Kentucky community, exhibits outstanding service to their profession or industry and exemplifies the highest standards of personal integrity and family responsibility.
- The Walter L. Pieschel (MVP) Award, Sponsored by Humana 2022 recipient: Kristen Smitherman-Voltaire, Community & Citizenship Manager for Turner Construction This award is named in memory of the NKY Chamber’s first volunteer leader and recognizes an individual NKY Chamber member who has provided outstanding volunteer service to the NKY Chamber as a committee member, committee chair or in any other special capacity during the past 12 months.
- The Northern Kentucky Unity Award, Sponsored by PNC Bank 2022 recipient: The Cincy Region Collaboration by meetNKY & Visit Cincy This award is presented to individuals or a company that has shown leadership in bringing Northern Kentuckians together to address and solve common challenges and issues, and who has shown leadership in seeking regional solutions to Northern Kentucky’s challenges.
- The Northern Kentucky ImageMaker Award, Sponsored by St. Elizabeth Healthcare 2022 recipients: NKY’s World Champion Robotics Teams This award is presented on special occasions to an individual or company bringing national or international attention to the Northern Kentucky community through their achievements.
- Devou Cup, Presented by The Greater Cincinnati Foundation 2022 recipients: Bob and Dell Ann Sathe The Northern Kentucky Fund of the Greater Cincinnati Foundation created this award to honor the generosity of individuals who make a profound difference in the quality of community life in Northern Kentucky, now and into the future.
- Wm. T. (Bill) Robinson III Northern Kentucky Economic Development Award, Presented by Northern Kentucky Tri-ED 2022 recipient: Rep. Sal Santoro with the Commonwealth of Kentucky This award is presented annually to the individual, entity, company, or organization demonstrating significant advancement of economic development efforts in Northern Kentucky.
- The Horizon Award, Presented by Horizon Community Funds 2022 recipient: Leo Calderón, Founder & President of Esperanza Latino Center of Northern Kentucky This award recognizes the extraordinary contributions of an individual who exemplifies dedication, integrity, and honorable service to Northern Kentucky through community leadership. Recipients are individuals who have devoted their time, talents, and expertise to serve the public good, and who have made significant, demonstrable, and direct contributions to our community’s well-being.