FRANKFORT, Ky. — The Kentucky Entrepreneur Hall of Fame celebrates the stories of Kentucky’s most successful entrepreneurs with a mission to raise awareness around the impact entrepreneurship has made in the Commonwealth and to encourage others to pursue similar ambitious endeavors.
2022 Kentucky Entrepreneur Hall of Fame Inductees:
- Lois Howard Gray (posthumous)
- Co-Founder | Gray Construction
- James S. “Chip” Mahan III
- Founder, Chairman and CEO | Live Oak Bancshares
- Michael B. Mountjoy
- Co-Founder and Chairman Emeritus | MCM CPA and Advisors
- J.D. Nichols
- Chairman | NTS Development Company
Inductees will be honored on Wednesday, November 16, 2022, at the Louisville Marriott Downtown with a reception and dinner.
Join us as we honor the pillars of our Commonwealth’s entrepreneur community.
Click here for more Kentucky business news.