COVINGTON, Ky. — Horizon Community Funds of Northern Kentucky has announced the 2022 Horizon Nonprofit Award recipients, who will be recognized at the NKY Philanthropy Symposium on September 27. These awards will highlight the work of nonprofit leaders and volunteers who serve Boone, Campbell, and Kenton counties.
The following Northern Kentucky nonprofit leaders and volunteers will be honored:
- Nancy Aichholz, Aviatra Accelerators, Nonprofit Executive Director of the Year (Small)
- Roger Babik, Master Provisions, Nonprofit Executive Director of the Year (Large)
- Murielle Kalenga, RefugeeConnect, MVP Staff of the Year
- Jeff Hassan, The E.W. Scripps Company, MVP Board Member of the Year
- Burr Travis, Busald Funk Zevely, Volunteer of the Year
Tickets for the event can be purchased here. Programming will be held from 8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. at the St. Elizabeth Training & Education Center in Erlanger.
The 2022 NKY Philanthropy Symposium will bring a series of topics to the table that drives Northern Kentucky’s future forward. Topics include diversity and inclusion, workforce development, health, education, and addressing common barriers to equity. Individual table discussions will also be included to incorporate community feedback.
For more information, contact Mary Kate Vanderglas at [email protected] or 859.292.2849.
Click here for more Kentucky business news.