WASHINGTON — Eighteen small business owners will be honored by the Kentucky District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration. Business leaders who have completed the 2022 SBA T.H.R.I.V.E Emerging Leaders Reimagined Program will be recognized during this graduation ceremony.
T.H.R.I.V.E. Emerging Leaders Reimagined provides entrepreneurship education and training for leaders of small, poised-for-growth companies. This intensive entrepreneurship series also delivers opportunities for small business owners to work with professional coaches and mentors while obtaining the knowledge and skills needed to grow and develop.
Entrepreneurs create a three-year strategic growth plan with benchmarks and performance targets to access the support and resources necessary to move forward. Also, the new 2022 format promotes connections among business peers, government leaders, and the financial community.
As a result, T.H.R.I.V.E. Emerging Leaders Reimagined helps build sustainable businesses that promote economic development within their communities. This is the sixth year the SBA Kentucky District Office has provided the program across the Commonwealth.
“The T.H.R.I.V.E. Emerging Leaders Reimagined program teaches these small business leaders how to position their business for long-term growth intentionally,” said SBA Kentucky District Director Robert Coffey. “These participants learn how to understand their financial statements better, create more effective marketing campaigns and develop long-term strategies to grow their operations. This results in more successful businesses that will retain and create jobs that fuel economic growth in our community.”
The following are the 2022 SBA Kentucky graduates:
- Jenise Squires – Louisville Wow Spa, Louisville, KY
- Alisia Richardson – ARGC Construction Group, Louisville, KY
- Melissa Happel – Plan B, Louisville, KY
- Charles Simpson – Charlie Handyman Service, LLC, Louisville, KY
- Candance Robinson – Eye Candy Salon, Louisville, KY
- William Starks – G. Starks Realty, Louisville, KY
- Shaun Spencer – Trimen Solutions, LLC, Louisville, KY
- Deyago Urrutia – Georgia’s Sweet Potato Pie Company, Louisville, KY
- Terri Amsler – Moss Hill Enterprises, Louisville, KY
- Tania Orihuela – Kentucky Marble and Granite, Inc., Versailles, KY
- Matthew Harrell – APK Development & Construction, Louisville, KY
- Samia Abdul-Rahmann – Cali Girl Freight LLC, Louisville, KY
- Kristin Kaufman – AK Service LLC, Louisville, KY
- Timothy Paul – Divine Contracting LLC, Louisville, KY
- Charles Clifford – Mammoth Hats, Inc., Mitchell, KY
- Suzanne Arnzen – Cmec, LLC, Louisville, KY
- Abdallah Addarat – Total Auto Movers, Inc., Lexington, KY
- Jeff Johns – Big Trucks and Toys, Mt. Sterling, KY
Click here for more Kentucky business news.