LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The Public Relations Society of America’s Bluegrass Chapter has announced its 2023 board members, made up of leaders of some of the biggest brands and companies in Louisville and southern Indiana.
The PRSA Bluegrass Chapter has served communications professionals in Louisville and surrounding areas since 1957. The nonprofit organization brings together experienced public relations and communications practitioners to advance the practice of public relations across the region.
New board members for 2023 include:
- President, Jonathan Wahl, Atria Senior Living
- Immediate Past President, Tracy Green, Estes Public Relations
- President-Elect, Tamara Davis, PriceWeber
- Secretary/Treasurer, Alexus Richardson, Dare to Care Food Bank
- Communications Chair, Becca Hunnicutt, UPS
- Communications Chair, Tristin Schifferdecker, PriceWeber
- Membership Chair, Ameerah Palacios, HDR, Inc.
- Ethics Chair, Chris Nation, RunSwitch PR
- Landmarks of Excellence Chair, Berry Craig, Parsons
- Landmarks of Excellence Chair, Jody Hamilton, Louisville Forward
- At-Large Director, Kaitlynn West, Heaven Hill Brands
- Chapter Administrator, Andy Ahern, AJA Financial Services
The PRSA Bluegrass Chapter has approximately 80 active members and conducts monthly seminars for those in the Louisville and southern Indiana area who are interested in the public relations and communications field.
Click here for more Corporate Moves.