LEXINGTON, Ky. — Bank of the Bluegrass & Trust Co. is pleased to announce the addition and promotion of several employees.
- Alyssa Luckett has stepped into the role of Financial Branch Manager at our Southland location. Luckett joined the bank as a Universal Banker in 2021 and was promoted to Assistant Financial Center Manager in February 2022. She’s an active volunteer with Friends of McConnell Springs.
- Bobby Jones has been promoted to Vice President/Risk Officer. Jones joined Bank of the Bluegrass & Trust Co. in December of 2002 and has worked in the banking industry for over 30 years. Bobby graduated from Georgetown College, obtaining a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. He is also a graduate of the Louisiana State University Graduate School of Banking, and Indiana Wesleyan University, where he obtained a Master’s Degree in Business Administration. Bobby and his wife, Tracy, live in Lexington, Kentucky and have two daughters, Amanda and Allison. Bobby is an avid University of Kentucky fan, where his daughters attend college and enjoy following basketball and football games.
- Brianna Laws have joined the Downtown High St. team as Loan Processor. Laws brings three years of banking experience with her. Brianna’s favorite thing about banking is meeting new, friendly faces and serving her community. She enjoys singing with her family or reading a good book in her spare time. Brianna is a Cincinnati native and has recently relocated to Lexington. She looks forward to providing exceptional service to her new neighbors.
- Corey Zacher has been promoted to Financial Center Manager at the High Street location. Zacher joined the bank as Assistant Financial Center Manager in 2019—specializing in managing branch operations, account management, lending, and business development. He graduated from the University of Kentucky with a BA in Business Management.
- Joanna Lucas has been added as Assistant Financial Center Manager at the High Street location. Joanna is a native of Danville, Kentucky and has resided in Lexington for over four years. She has 29 years of retail banking experience – focusing on providing excellent customer service and building lasting relationships with customers. Joanna’s expertise is in consumer banking, consumer lending, sales and account management.
- Kassidy Duty has been added as Universal Banker at the High Street location. Joanna is a native of Pikeville, Kentucky and moved to Lexington to be closer to her family. Her focus is on customers and building lasting relationships with customers. In her free time, Kassidy enjoys kayaking and reading.
- Kathy Banta, a member of our Insurance & Financial Services team, has been promoted to Vice President at the Southland location. Kathy joined Bank of the Bluegrass & Trust Co. in March 2003 and has been in the Banking and Insurance Industry for over 34 years. She works with clients on retirement, insurance and estate planning. Kathy received her Associate in Applied Science Degree and is a graduate of Cannon Financial Institute at the University of Notre Dame, where she earned the Certified Trust and Fiduciary Advisor (CTFA) designation. She holds her Kentucky Life and Health Insurance and Variable Life and Variable Annuities Licenses. Kathy and her husband, Tim, live in Lexington, Kentucky and have one son, Steven.
- Laura Martin to Vice President and Consumer Relations and Deposit Operations Officer. Laura has been with Bank of the Bluegrass & Trust Co. since 2008 and was promoted from her previous role as the High Street branch manager. She’s an active volunteer with Moveable Feast.
- Helen “Lynn” Rivera as a Universal Bank at the High Street location. Rivera was born and raised in New York and is a Security and Law Enforcement graduate. She happily married her best friend and shares five kids and ten grandkids. Rivera has been in banking for five years and enjoys helping people with their financial needs.
- Naomi Fugate has been added as Universal Banker at the Southland location. Naomi is a native of Iowa, where she grew up on her family’s farm. She graduated from Bellus Academy in 2015 and maintains a license in Cosmetology. She has seven years of retail banking experience and looks forward to continuing her service with the Bank of the Bluegrass employees and clientele. Outside of the bank, Naomi spends time with her husband and family and enjoys the outdoors.
Click here to Advertise.