LEXINGTON, Ky. — Central Bank Chairman, President & CEO Luther Deaton, Jr. announced the selection of eight new members to its Lexington Advisory Board on Friday. New members include:
- Rick Avare – MAP Entities
- Jed Bullard – owner, E.D. Bullard Company
- Lucas Campbell – Gorman Company
- Kevin Doyle – CFO, Congleton Hacker Company
- William Farish, Jr. – president, Lane’s End Farm
- John Irvin, Jr. – attorney, Kinkead & Stilz, PLLC
- Adolph Rupp, III – Rupp and Associates, Inc.
- Lawrence Weathers – chief of Police, Lexington.
They join Dennis Anderson, John Atchison, Ray Ball, Anthany Beatty, Crinda Francke, Linda Griffin, Joseph Grossman, Pat Hayden, Mary Noble, Bruce Pieratt, Ed Quinn, Bill Quigg, Dr. Marcus Randall, Nick Rowe, Kenny Schomp, Nick Strong and Bill Thomason who are continuing to serve.