LEXINGTON, Ky. — The Thoroughbred Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) has announced its 2019 Board of Directors.
- President: Natalie Cunningham, Kentucky Small Business Development Center
- Past President: Amy Preske, Buffalo Trace Distillery
- President Elect: Sarah Rowlette, Kentucky Retail Federation
- Secretary: Sara Nesselrode, Kentucky Housing Corporation
- Treasurer: Brant Welch, APR, Farmers National Bank of Danville
Directors at Large
- Cliff Feltham, Kentucky Utilities (retired)
- Bethany Langdon, Bluegrass.org
- Katie McDaniel, Wiser Strategies
- Natalie Partin, Georgetown/Scott County Tourism Dr.
- Kathy Previs, Eastern Kentucky University
- Risa Richardson, Columbia Gas of Kentucky
- Holly Wiemers, APR, University of Kentucky – Ag Equine
- Ryan Worthen, Kentucky Employers’ Mutual Insurance (KEMI)