LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Today, Dale and Joanie Mowery, live-in managers of the newly constructed Lake Forest Village Retirement Resort, announced they will host a grand opening to introduce Lake Forest Village’s unique all-inclusive resort-style 55 and over community on March 7 from 2:00 until 6:00 p.m.
The grand opening will allow the public to:
- Tour model apartments and the community
- Meet the team including the executive chef, lifestyle director, and concierges
- View floor plans
- Sample hors-d’oeuvres, dessert bar, and a meat carving station
- Learn about Grand Opening Specials
Lake Forest Village is a portfolio Resort of Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC), which prides itself on providing “resort lifestyle” independent retirement communities. RLC offers an all-inclusive experience for studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments.
One month of rent includes:
- Chef-prepared meals – always fresh, with flexible dining hours
- A range of entertainment options with a full calendar of activities
- On-site staff and a 24-hour emergency call system
- Scheduled transportation & valet parking
- 150-seat theater
- No buy-in fees or long-term leases (month-to-month rent)
Demand for senior housing is expected to triple by the year 2040. Instead of retiring in the sun at 65 years old, baby boomers are staying close to home, remaining in their social and professional networks, and even continuing to work. For more information about Lake Forest Village Retirement Resort visit LakeForestVillageRetirement.com.
*Lake Forest Village is an RLC community not affiliated with Lake Forest HOA.